About ACTC Studio Private Limited
ACTC Studio is a multidimensional media services, event, and brand management company. we provide solutions to various sectors in forms of concept selling, media planning, events, sponsorship management, crowdfunding, brand management, and technology solutions. we believe in working closely with the clients and work 24x7, serving big ideas developed after intense research into consumer behavior.
Our PAN India operations contribute to the upliftment of the society on the whole. While there are many parameters in every aspect of the industry, we fill our projects with the -X- factor that makes them unique and that's what we call -ACTC Studio- and where we stand.
About part time job/internship
Selected Intern's Responsibilities include:
1. Ensure consistency in the marketing messages sent on various platforms while making sure they resonate with the brand and what it stands for
2. Study latest digital marketing trends and implement them in projects whenever needed
3. Work with members of various departments including marketing, designing, and content creators to curate consistent social media posts
4. Research and analyze customer data based on digital and social media metrics and use the information to improve future marketing campaigns
5. Report periodically to marketing departments about progress made
6. Work on expanding the organization's social media presence on various platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
7. Monitor and study the activity of competing brands
Social Media MarketingBloggingDigital MarketingInstagram MarketingSearch Engine Marketing (SEM)Google AdWordsSearch Engine Optimization (SEO)Facebook MarketingEmail Marketing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 21st Sep'20 and 26th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Chennai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code 5 days a week
Number of openings