Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 14th Aug'20 and 18th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Must have experience in Photoshop/Illustrator/Corel Draw and Adobe Premiere Pro/Adobe After Effects
2. Should have good communication and content skills
Those have good knowledge in BFSI/corporates and have an interest in learning more, then don't miss your chance, grab the opportunity. Importantly, the candidate should have excellent 'content writing' skills as he/she will be responsible for the drafting of authored articles, press releases, story ideas, stories, and other documentation work. Only candidates who are interested in public relations and marketing and have a good hold on media relations preferred.