In the ever-changing world of disruptive technologies and social media, the only constant factor is creativity.
We are looking for a disrupter preferably with EdTech background who can cook up campaigns that would take the social media world by storm.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conceptualizing and executing campaigns and SMM on social media
2. Scripting videos and sketches and coordinating with design teams to create engaging content
3. Analyzing the growth and insights across different channels and charting out strategies to improve engagement rate and other metrics
Who are we looking for?
1. Someone who lives and breathes social media and most importantly follows EdTech (It's a pro if you run a fairly popular Instagram/Twitter account or a Facebook page)
2. Someone who is immensely creative and always bubbling up with new ideas and have enough knowledge about online education sector
3. Someone who can write compelling copies
4. Someone who understands the power of social media in building a brand and can leverage it .
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 20th Feb'21 and 27th Mar'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests