About APRE Art House
APRE Art House is a contemporary art company showing international, emerging, and mid-career contemporary artists in the United States of America and India.
About part time job/internship
Selected intern's day to day responsibilities include:
1. Engage in digital content advertising
2. Imagine and develop ideas to pitch to clients and media creatively
3. Support the development of all communications materials, including writing and editing press releases, e-newsletters, and media collateral pieces
4. Plan and execute targeted web marketing strategy
5. Optimize ROI (social media return on investment) through customer acquisition, lead generation, clicks, revenue, content entries, etc.
6. Analyze and optimize web traffic using statistics, i.e. Google Analytics Reach audiences across multiple platforms, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn),and monthly e-mail blast
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 1st Mar'21 and 5th Apr'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Should have knowledge of and enthusiasm for fine arts
2. Should have excellent standards of self-presentation with a friendly, enthusiastic, and welcoming disposition
3. Should be able to commit to punctual attendance
4. Should have excellent communication skills
5. Should be reliable and detail-oriented
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
APRE Art House is currently seeking a highly motivated and reliable person for the role of a Social Media Intern. The ideal candidate must be reliable, organized, and must be highly interested in pursuing a career in the arts. We are looking for a commitment of four-five days a week for a minimum of three months. The working hours are from 9.30 AM to 5 PM.
Number of openings