About Eureka Outsourcing Solutions Private Limited
EOS is a global professional services organization focused on digital & technology innovation in delivering high-quality services. With immense domain expertise across industry verticals and a strong digital footprint, we are committed to provide strategic partnership to our clients, helping them transform their business, reduce cost, and improve productivity.
We have a diverse business portfolio comprising of a mix of BPM and KPO services. Our expertise lies in designing & implementing technology based customized contact center solutions for client's niche requirements. Our teams work in constant endeavor to provide cutting edge technology using Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning Neural Networks to provide omni-channel solutions to manage customer service, support and end-to-end customer life cycle management.
About the internship
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated intern to join our growing organization. If you're an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, working closely on digital marketing leads, and conducting market analysis.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle the end-to-end online customer demos
2. Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating, as needed
3. Aiding writing content for the company's blog or website
4. Work on email marketing for our current customer base and prospects for continuous engagement and drive funnel growth
5. Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve lead generation targets and expand our channel partnership base
6. Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
7. Prospect new clients and initiate tie-ups and collaborations
8. Assist in managing social media channels
Note: As an intern, you shall be reporting directly to the co-founder. Upon completion of your internship, you shall be offered a full-time position in the company (based on your performance).
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 23rd Dec'20 and 27th Jan'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
2. Must be able to pay strong attention to details
3. Must have outstanding multitasking abilities
4. Candidates with knowledge of SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, content management systems, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office would be preferred
Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
Number of openings