1. Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
2. Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals,
3. Generate, edit and publish and share engaging content daily (eg original text, photos, videos and news)4. Collaborate with other teams like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency,
5. Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews,
6. Oversee social media accounts design ( e.g. Facebook timeline cover profile, pictures and blog layout)
7. Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotion and competitions,8. Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications,
9. Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
10. Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
11. Provide constructive feedback and adhere to rules and regulations
12. Present to the senior management.