D Third eye studio is a leading photography and designing company located in the heart of Noida with over a dozen professionals working on various projects of different sizes and scales throughout the year.
Our humble journey began in 2017. We wish to take it forward with the belief that our creations will serve our clients in the best possible ways.
D Third Eye studio is a perfect blend of innovation and creativity that defines every project we have been part of since the beginning. We collaborate with our clients to produce quality work and value their inputs to bring out the best results.
Our methodology is simple- attract quality work and progress seamlessly with a single IDEA to create achievable results. To that end, we have equipped our designers, photographers, and editors with the best tools and clear vision.
We are looking for a social media executive who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The social media executive will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
2. Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
3. Monitor the company's social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
4. Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
5. Analyze the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 21st Aug'20 and 25th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 3 Lac/annum