Selected candidates will be primarily working in the field of Marketing. They will be assisting in the strategy building and responsible for any research & analytics related work. They will be taught to strategize and develop creative and engaging Marketing Campaigns. They will be responsible for coming up with good creative Marketing Copy as well.
We're looking for someone who is willing to learn and take up challenges and responsibility. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills to become the face of the company, as part of the Front-end team and also coordinate between teams internally.
We are a young team, passionate about everything we do.
Make sure to polish your Dartboard skills for random afternoon competitions and don't forget Jenga Fridays!
We have to warn you, we are hardcore foodies at Spectra Cube so get ready to put on a few inches!
1. Currently pursuing or recently graduated with a Bachelor's in Business Administration, International Business or Marketing
2. Basic Understanding of Digital & Traditional Marketing.
3. Good Communication skills
4. Ability to work in teams and play well with others.
5. Well-versed with social media platforms
6. Have a creative side.
7. Good Copywriting skills.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 17th Aug'20 and 21st Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests