We are looking for smart candidates willing to start/restart their career in Social Media.
We are hiring Social Media Relationship Officers (Female) to build and maintain business relations or connections with industry professionals in diverse sectors such as Hospitality, Healthcare, Logistics and Technology, Real Estate, Education, Automobile etc. through LinkedIn.
As a Social Media Relations Officers, you will build professional connections in LinkedIn. Share their posts, write effective and convincing comments to kick-start a discussion in order to initiate relationship building and take necessary actions to get attention, make new connections and build professional relationships with the people in your network within LinkedIn.
We are a leading tax consultancy firm in Dubai with our regional office in Calicut. We work with businesses in UAE in diverse sectors. The position will be in Calicut, Kerala, working in-house at our Calicut office.
Key Roles of Social Media Relationship Officer
- Network continuously with industry professionals and influencers via LinkedIn to build, maintain and drive engagements from your connections.
- Oversee the LinkedIn Feed from time to time to figure out prospective posts to initiate a discussion for relationship building.
- Share and write effective, concise and convincing comments on posts shared by people in your LinkedIn network.
- Seek comments, suggestions and testimonials from your network for the publications issued by Capella
- Share useful publications with prospective members in your network to drive their attention, initiate discussions
- Review and report the status of connections and develop ways to improve
- Work closely with the Team Coordinator to report your performance
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Make your workplace active, engaging and interesting.
- Vacancy: 3
- Location: Calicut, Kerala
- Qualification: Preferably MBA. Graduates with experience can also apply.
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Salary: INR 10,000-16,000 per month
To apply you must have
- Understanding about the world of Digital Marketing
- Marketing, strategy or media experience
- Good English communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent etiquette and personal grooming
- Great attitude and an insatiable desire to always deliver excellent work
Why you’ll love working with us
- You’ll work alongside a motivated, driven team of professionals
- We’re a highly ethical and driven by a policy of radical transparency
- You will enjoy the complete freedom to work in your own way to achieve the goals.
- We use some of the industry’s best technologies to work and collaborate
Interested candidates may apply before 11 July, 2019.
Capella is an emerging company helping entrepreneurs and companies solve their most
pressing challenges through three integrated services — Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation.
We've chosen to set our reputation alongside a bold purpose - to help organizations and
individuals realize their vision and dreams. Everything we do and achieve is only possible
because of purpose - working together to help people chase their dreams.