Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Software Developer, you are responsible to work on strategic deliverables to improve AccessHub platform:Responsibilities:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Implement new tool functionalities that support changing business requirements
- Develop functions that automate provisioning and access management primary/secondary controls
- Develop functions that help improve user experience
- Work on the implementation of Risk Based Access Control model
- Help Architects and Product Owner to achieve iteration objectives
- Provide technical feedback and support to Iteration Manager
- Validated collaboration and communication skills, being able to lead in a global environment
- In-depth understanding of Agile principles and worked in agile environment
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in IT/Software Engineering
- Applied knowledge in Application security, sec DevOps,
- Working knowledge of SaaS architecture and API development
- Solid understanding of APIs security, protocols like OAuth/OIDC and SCIM. Web Services and SOA Security, web application design and development
- Expert level in current development languages (Java, NodeJS, Python)
- Demonstrated knowledge and awareness of operating & interfacing with various Platforms
- Proficiency in understanding business processes and requirements and translating them into technical requirement specifications.
- Demonstrated technical experience in Cloud computing, information warehousing/management, app development and virtualization, API development
- Experience in working with various SQL & NOSQL Databases (Sybase, Mongo, DB2, SQL Server, Oracle) and various application servers
- Hands-on experience with various DevOps toolsets: Jenkins, Terraform and Docker
About Business Unit
- Technical (leadership) experience in Identity / Access Governance
- Experience with Enterprise Solution Design/Integration is a plus.
- Knowledge of RACF platform is a plus.
- Knowledge of Mobile Security is a plus
- Hands on experience with Java based technologies, Microservices, Containerization, CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of Spring, Groovy and Grails preferred Experience in increasing levels of responsibility managing applications development, solution design and delivery, and process improvement.
- Ability to work effectively and achieve results across functional areas in a work environment with a high rate of change
- Extensive hands-on experience building and managing the development of complex, large scale enterprise applications and products with resilience and reliability.
- Proven written, verbal communications, presentation skills, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
We, at the IBM Chief Information Office (CIO) are a dynamic group of business, strategy and technology professionals, who provide top-of-the-line industry consulting, application and business process delivery, and follow agile values and principles. CIO is at the forefront of the digital reinvention of key applications used across IBM globally, providing value-led and asset-powered end-to-end solutions.
We are a cross-functional organization that provides IT applications and infrastructure services to IBM Business Units and to IBMers worldwide. Our mission is to provide a productive environment for everyone at IBM. We do this by leading with Design to drive simplicity and ease of use, Engineering the systems that own the business, and Innovating to transform the business. We continually Deepen our Agile practices while ensuring we Secure the Enterprise.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.