Role And Responsibilities:-
Assist in the analysis, design and development of user-facing features
Offer both strategic and tactical technical solutions and fix complex issues as they arise
Observe and promote software development best practices such as code reuse
Optimize the application for stability, speed and scalability
Interface with product teams and other stakeholders as needed
Provide leadership and mentoring to less experienced developers
Collaborate to define back-end and/or front-end framework and architecture
Excellent communication skills
Experience working with Agile methodologies
Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or IT-related field
Multi-year experience in team-based web/cloud application development
Technical task analysis, estimation, and on-time delivery
Able to create modular, loosely-coupled, reusable code components
Able to work effectively in-office or remote
Flexible and adaptable with a positive “can-do' attitudeMore information about this Software Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Software Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Software Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Software Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Software Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Software Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Software Developer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Software Developer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.