Developers, ready for your next career move?
Our Ideal People Will
- Multiple opportunities (Associate through to Manager level)
- Be part of our global growth and transformation
- Newly created roles – Java, Mean Stack and Big Data
- Work as part of a valued and collaborative team
Have working knowledge or experience in:
Understand: experience working across some (or all):
- Java (JAVA/J2EE, WebServices, Spring, Hibernate, Play/ Scala, microservices architecture, Kafka, Kubernetes, OIDC, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Mean Stack (Angular, NodeJS, Typescript, Mongo, ExpressJS, WebSerivces, microservices architecture, Kafka, Kubernetes, OIDC)
- Big Data (HDFS, Kafka, Spark, Mongo, PostgreSQL, microservices architecture, Kubernetes)
Be Recognised For The Following Attributes
- Telecom BSS Domain knowledge
- Cloud Technologies
- Large scale integration projects and performance
- Business Process Modelling
You Will Contribute By
- Delivers High Quality Work
- Business Acumen
- Effective Communicator (internally and externally)
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Resilient and able to easily adapt to change
- Collaborative with colleagues and peers at all levels
Why work for us?
- Participating in all aspects of the Hansen product development life cycle.
- Write quality, well-engineered, unit tested, maintainable and readable code, engineered according to business development and architectural standards
- Follow standard design patterns and preferably a test-driven approach to development.
- Work collaboratively and engage with Product Management to produce technical and functional specification documentation appropriate to technical developer and non-technical business audiences.
Every day, we at Hansen inspire and challenge today’s utilities and telecoms to be tomorrow’s next experience companies.
From North America to Australia and everywhere in between, you’ll be part of a global team of technology professionals who work to enable our clients to innovate more freely and engage at a new level with their customers.Working as part of our team in India you will:
Who are Hansen Technologies?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Superannuation after two years’ service
- Subsidised food and snacks in office
- Supportive Team
- Continuous Learning and Development
We are a global provider of software and services to the energy, water and communications industries. With our award-winning software suite, we help more than 600 customers in over 80 countries to create and deliver new products and services, engage with customers, and control and manage critical revenue management and customer support processes.
We are a culture of persistent problem solvers, together on a journey with our customers striking the right balance between the legacy and future advancements.