- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, well documented and easily maintainable code.
- Should be familiar with SDLC.
- Must have knowledge on database using SQL Server
- Should be able to translate module level requirements into the required technical solution
- Strong understanding in the use of Microsoft development tools and technologies including Visual Studio (2012 and/or .Net).
- Proficient in writing code in VB.NET using Visual Studio.
- Experience with integrating web design with back-end coding.
- Running Queries and Developing Logic