We are looking for a software development engineer with experience in building high performing, scalable web-based applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- You will develop the code that improves our overall iOS mobile customer experience
- Work alongside other partners (such as Product Managers, Designers, UX/UI and QA) to build and ship features that go into the main application.
- Rapidly add new functionality, tackle complex problems, and ship defect free code at a rapid pace
- Work with other developers across PayU to ensure we're using the right methodologies and practices
- Help build our technical execution plans and ensure we hit all expectations
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in swift (primary) and objective-c.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications.
- Having Command on iOS SDK using latest tools Xcode.
- Should have published two or more iOS apps in the App store.
- Having practical knowledge with Client Server integration using REST or SOAP services.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as SQlite, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Storyboard and UI Views Integration.
- Design and code for scalable applications that support a big user base of millions.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle i.e. Agile Model.