An exciting opportunity exists for an expert Software Development Engineer to join the newly established Ed-Tech venture leading its ambitious vision to develop personalised career centric learning.
You will take the lead to develop Cloud Native SaaS products on AWS, deploying Java Spring Boot Microservices, NoSQL datastores, and other managed services for Identity management, MQ- s, API gateway, Docker Container Cluster management, Security, Performance, High-Availability and many more.
In addition, your skills in doing SPA
clients for Web/ Mobile using React and React Native, would be a definitive advantage for you and the organization. It is highly desirable if you come from the technology industry and possess a strong pedigree of Tier-I education and professional background.
You will work closely with our product and technology teams to ensure that our product engineering and product release business goals are met with high quality and within the reasonably accessed timeframe.Key Activities & Responsibilities
Required Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- Design and develop Cloud Native SaaS products on AWS
- Integration with ML engines and data pipelines
- Integration with 3rd party Cloud SaaS products and/ or Cloud Headless APIs
- Deliver DWH and BI solutions for enabling data-driven content and learner experience decisions
- Work with large, complex data sets whilst solving challenging business problems independently and across teams
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders to identify priorities for the developers and engineers from an AI perspective
- BTech/ MTech in Computer Science, Engineering or MCA
- Must Have prior successful record of building Cloud Native SaaS backend products or Cloud Headless API products on AWS
- Must Have (at least 1-2 years) skilled AWS Cloud Developer with hands-on skills with AWS managed services (Cognito, API Gateway S3, DynamoDB, RDS, VPC, Git, ECS/ EKS, SQS, SNS, ElasticCache etc)
- MUST have Java SpringBoot microservices development experience in a Docker containerized environment. Super skilled in programming, building microservices
- Good-To-Have skills developing Hybrid front-ends (iOS, Android, Browser) using React-Native and React with expert JS coding skills and SPA frontend on AWS managed services (Amplify, Cognito, S3, CloudFront, API gateway)
- Expert skills in working in DevOps guided development practices
- Good-To-Have familiarity with machine learning frameworks and ML managed services in AWS
- Passion for continuous learning for new technologies and cloud managed services from AWS, Azure, Other SaaS based developer tooling
- Curious mind, self-starter, team player, accept responsibility and become independent in their scope of work
- Innovative mindset, humble, friendly, honest, transparent, and a team player