We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible.
Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company.
We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences.
We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.Job Title
Software Development Engineer-1Overview
Switching Solutions is involved in developing cutting edge solutions to assist in the new switch development for Authorization, Clearing, and other major services for MasterCard.
This will be a newly built team, that delivers a key component to ensures all functions are performed in the switching solutions. This component will expand across different payment message types (ISO 8583 & ISO 20022),clearing messages and other value-added services.
- Analyze and create cutting edge solutions for switching solutions teams
- Manage relationship with various stakeholders - Business Owners, Testing Teams etc.
- Coordinate with other groups including vendors to ensure success of the project.
- Have you lead an end to end Agile (SAFe) Product development?
- Do you have an understanding of Payment and Cards industry?
All About You
- Full Stack Developer in Java for development initiatives in Switching Solutions
- Strong Technical Skills in Java, Spring Boot Framework
- Cloud (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) experience is an added advantage
- Experience in RDBMS or Cutting Edge Database desirable
- Coordinate with various groups in MasterCard to ensure success of the projects
- Automation -CI/CD and Quality initiatives
- Handle coordination between teams based in various locations
- Good experience as a Developer in Agile projects
- Knowledge in product development – Full stack (Database, Messaging, UI, Reporting)
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot, Containers (PAAS)
- Experience in Online / Real Time or Batch development
- Experience in CI and CD
- Involved in quality initiatives
- Result oriented individual with Automation experience and Code Quality
- Experience in PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) is desirable
- Strong Communicator
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.