About Wozart Technologies Private Limited
Wozart designs smart home products that enhance and simplify everyday human life. With Wozart Aura, you can control, monitor, and automate your home through voice and touch using any smart device from just about anywhere in the world.
From phones to laptops, watches to televisions, speakers to refrigerators, Aura responds to all. Aura is integrated with top smart home ecosystems; Apple HomeKit, Google Home, Alexa, and SmartThings.
With Wozart Aura, Home control at your fingertips. Wozart products are designed to fit naturally into the home and work together and integrate with other smart devices offering a holistic experience.
We believe the simplification of everyday life is a yardstick for human progress. Through our inventions, we wish to touch the lives of many and to use our abilities to make tomorrow better.
Join us if your biggest heroes are the likes of Tesla and Wozniak. We promise to put you in an environment that will bring your ideas to life.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
2. Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
3. Review code and design
4. Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
5. Integrate and validate new product designs
6. Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
7. Interface with hardware design and development
8. Assess third-party and open-source software
Embedded SystemsArduinoC ProgrammingC++ Programming
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn C Programming
Learn C++ Programming
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 10th Aug'20 and 14th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week
Number of openings