ob Role SummaryMust Have Skills
3+ years of experience with Golang
3+ years of experience with Mongo DB
Develop Webservices using REST/SAOP API,
Experience with creating and consuming Webservices
Good knowledge of Agile development methodology (Scrum)Good to Have
NTT Data Services is seeking an experienced GoLang Developer to perform analysis and application development in support of business operations The role is highly technical.
The Software Engineer assists in the programming of changes to information systems. Review user specifications/requirements in order to complete the technical design, technical documentation, programming, and testing of changes which have been assigned to them. Resolve issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system. Participate and contribute to technical feasibility studies, business cases, proposals, and the assessment of 3rd party applications/products.Job Duties
- Prepare detailed business requirements (BRD),functional specifications(FSD) , design models, system workflows and technical design document(TDD)
- Experience in GoLang programming
- Design, Code and develop the database components using Mongo DB
- Test the Web application & DB components as per the test cases and ensure quality product with high system performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Provide support to production systems, Troubleshoot production issues, perform root cause analysis and implement fixes
- Collaborate with other developers, QA and other stakeholders and ensure customer needs are met
- Perform other duties as assigned.
3+ years of experience in GOLang
Experience with Mongo DB
Good knowledge of Agile development methodology (Scrum) including Sprint Planning, Daily Standups & release planning
Understanding of build process and script is an added advantage
Experience writing technical documents
IT experience in a healthcare environment