Job Title : Software Engineer 2 - IT - Hyderabad
Join us as a [ : Software Engineer 2 - IT
] on our [DSIP team in Hyderabad to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.What You'll Achieve
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation B2B integration enhancements and new B2B solutions for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop integration solutions for business customers, platforms, applications and external trading partners - all with the most advanced technologies, tools, B2B integration methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.You Will
Our Software Engineers create integration solutions as part of the Integration team.
Take the first step towards your dream career
- Understand the business and IT B2B integration needs, prepare requirements and map specifications.
- Provide and implement most optimal end-to-end B2B integration solution using technologies like WebMethods ,OpenText Biz Manager, Dell Boomi, MFT based on user requirements.
- Develop maps for translating across file formats.
- Provide extended support during testing and deployment.
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:
- Good knowledge of B2B integration technologies like WebMethods ,Open Text BizManager, IBM Sterling, Mulesoft or similar B2B integration products.
- Good knowledge and experience Mapping tools; document types including EDI, XML, JSON; and integration protocols like HTTPS, SFTP, AS2.
- Good understanding of operating systems, file types; file encoding and data classification.
- Ability to code/debug B2B integrations. Knowledge of MQ highly preferred.
- 3+ years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Java Spring Boot with Angular
Here's our story; now tell us yours
- Along with B2B Proficiency in Full Stack Java Spring Boot with Angular
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here at https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion .Benefits
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.Our EVP
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It's how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.