Job Description: Associate Software Engineer
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building a scalable learning platform using
modern development, deployment and monitoring technologies such as Node JS, Angular 6+, Docker,
AWS, LogEntries, AppDynamics etc . We have full-stack teams, where designers, product managers, and
engineers work closely to build products that delight our customers.
In this role you will:
● Work on fast-paced, agile engineering teams
● Design, prototype and build user interfaces & frameworks with a platform mindset
● Use and extend the Kaplan Test Prep design language and front-end component catalog called
● Collaborate with software engineers, QA engineers, UX and Design team and project managers
● Maintain high test coverage across unit, functional and integration test suites
● Conduct regular system deployments using our AWS-native continuous delivery pipeline
● Improve documentation of processes and systems
● Troubleshoot existing systems and applications
● Keep yourself up to date on latest web technologies and help drive innovation at Kaplan Test
You must have:
● BS/MS in a relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering)
● Experience with modern web stack technologies, including knowledge of HTML, CSS and CSS
● Understanding of API design and usage
● Experience with unit testing
● Experience with light-weight and/or Agile methodologies
● Knowledge of relational and non relational databases
● Knowledge of Web accessibility principles and techniques
● Interest in education and having a positive effect on learners
● Minimum 1 years of Software Development Experience
TeamLease Services established in 2002, is one of India's leading human resource service companies in the organized segment. A Fortune 500 company listed on both NSE & BSE markets, with eight offices and 1400 clients across the country. The company at present has about 100,000+ live associates/ trainees spread across the country and have till date given employment to 1.5+ million people with an aim to hire millions more.
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
Kaplan recruiting Software Engineer - Developer candidates nearby Bangalore,.Kaplan vacancies for Software Engineer - Developer is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc. Kaplan Company recruits a lot of candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with BE/B.Tech are selected to full fill the vacancies in IT Software-Engineer job field. The candidates nearby Bangalore, can apply for Software Engineer - Developer position in Kaplan. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the Kaplan recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of IT Software-Engineer . To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of Kaplan and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of Kaplan and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in Kaplan and near your city and get a secured career.