This Software Engineer will join the Software Design team and will develop software for new product development. With a proven experience of complete Software Design Process
Location : Ametek IndiaEssential Functions/Responsibilities
- Active role in the development of the new object-oriented Software - generation based on C # / C++, VC++/ NET.
- WPF, WinForms, C#, C++, VC++
- .Net Core, ASP.Net
- Candidate that has good exposure in
MEAN/MERN stack. (IoT)
MEAN (M â MongoBD, -E -express, A -Angular,
MERN (M â MongoBD, -E -express, R - React,
MongoDB or DynamoDB
Education & Experience
- Exposure to MS Azure or AWS. (IoT)
- Experience of using 3rd party frameworks/components (e.g. DevExpress, Syncfusion).
- Strong familiarity with data structures and algorithms
- Database expertise and XML is desired.
- Knowledge of UML design process.
- Understands the value of, and is able to produce, high quality documentation.
- Able to quickly learn and self teach new skills and technology.
- Maintains a constructive positive attitude in challenging situations.
- Operates effectively under pressure and delivers to agreed timescales.
- Good team player interested in and able to communicate with other engineering disciplines.
- BE/BTech in ECE / Instrumentation/ EEE / CSE.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience, need to work independently or in a team