The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client’s goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
This role is part of the Digital Advice solutions Platform team. The DAS team is a global team that delivers automation financial solutions for mass affluent client base supporting Ayco and HD channels and other areas of IMD. This includes building On-boarding, Portfolio recommendation and Client Services digital experience. The candidate should have strong technical design and engineering experience. The candidate will be involved in requirements gathering, design, architecture, implementation and support for software solutions in the group. The candidate must have solid oral and written communication and organizational skills, and be comfortable in a technical role in a geographically diverse environment.How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Skills And Experience We Are Looking For
- Technical: A deep technical understanding required to develop modules ranging from server components to user interfaces in a Global Delivery Model. The person should be familiar with developer best practices, but also be flexible to adapt to the team’s established best practices and environment.
- Initiative/Ownership: The person must be self-motivated, moving the project forward against any obstacles, production or otherwise, along the way
- Analysis: The person will work with his/her local/global team and managers to help define their business practices and suggest solutions that improve efficiency
- Communication: The person will need to influence and motivate people of various interests and seniority levels. He/she needs to show past experience in utilizing various influence skills.
- Availability: Be available to respond to emergency situations and perform regularly scheduled maintenance
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills; making presentations to customer or client audiences or professional peers, and working independently on problem solving
- Exposure to project management in an enterprise application development environment
- Strong interpersonal skills - good client facing skills as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thorough working knowledge of Java
- Good working knowledge of firewalls, proxy servers, and load balancers
- Thorough working knowledge of modern document stores
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work in high paced environment with tight deadlines
- Developing enterprise databases and/or distributed data stores