Purpose & Overall Relevance For The Organization
Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.Key Responsibilities
Emerging technology monitoring
- Actively maintains knowledge in one or more identifiable specialisms.
- Provides detailed and specific advice regarding the application of their specialism(s) to the organisation's planning and operations.
- Recognises and identifies the boundaries of their own specialist knowledge.
- Collaborates with other specialists, where appropriate, to ensure advice given is appropriate to the needs of the organisation.
Requirement and Definition Management
- Supports monitoring of the external environment and assessment of emerging technologies to evaluate the potential impacts, threats and opportunities to the organisation.
- Contributes to the creation of reports, technology roadmapping and the sharing of knowledge and insights.
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritisation activities for small-scale changes and assists with more complex change initiatives.
- Follows agreed standards, applying appropriate techniques to elicit and document detailed requirements.
- Provides constructive challenge to stakeholders as required.
- Prioritises requirements and documents traceability to source.
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Provides input to the requirements base-line.
- Investigates, manages and applies authorised requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Designs software components and modules using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed software design standards, patterns and methodology.
- Creates and communicates multiple design views to identify and balance the concerns of all stakeholders of the software design and to allow for both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identifies and evaluates alternative design options and trade-offs.
- Recommends designs which take into account target environment, performance security requirements and existing systems.
- Reviews, verifies and improves own designs against specifications. Leads reviews of othersĂ˘ÂÂ designs.
- Models, simulates or prototypes the behaviour of proposed software to enable approval by stakeholders, and effective construction of the software.
- Verifies software design by constructing and applying appropriate methods.
- Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors complex programs/scripts and integration software services.
- Contributes to selection of the software development approach for projects, selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes.
- Participates in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work.
- Develops and maintains specialist knowledge of database and data warehouse concepts, design principles, architectures, software and facilities.
- Assesses proposed changes to object/data structures, in order to evaluate alternative options.
- Implements physical database designs to support transactional data requirements for performance and availability.
- Implements data warehouse designs that support demands for business intelligence and data analytics.
System Integration and Build
- Reviews requirements and specifications and defines test conditions.
- Designs test cases and test scripts under own direction, mapping back to pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes. Analyses and reports test activities and results.
- Identifies and reports issues and risks associated with own work.
Release and deployment
- Defines the software modules needed for an integration build and produces a build definition for each generation of the software.
- Accepts completed software modules, ensuring that they meet defined criteria.
- Produces software builds from software source code for loading onto target hardware.
- Configures the hardware and software environment as required by the system being integrated.
- Produces integration test specifications, conducts tests and records and reports on outcomes.
- Diagnoses faults and records and reports on the results of tests.
- Produces system integration reports.
- Uses the tools and techniques for specific areas of release and deployment activities.
- Administers the recording of activities, logging of results and documents technical activity undertaken.
- May carry out early life support activities such as providing support advice to initial users.
If required: People Management / Resource Management:
- Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures.
- Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
- May be involved and gives some input on hiring Transition decisions
- Ensures appropriate leadership skills are present at every level through creating a motivational and supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development
- Allocates the different work to the respective employees considering experience, complexity, workload and organizational efficiency
- Continuously monitors and evaluates team workload and organizational efficiency with the support of IT systems, data and analysis and team feedback and makes appropriate changes to meet business needs.
- Provides team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and GIT objectives
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Global IT
- Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail)
- HR Management
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 5-year experience in IT
- 2 years of experience in relevant area
- 1 year of experience in team management
- Understanding of different culture
- Participated in projects with people from other functions/markets
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Teamlease does not charge any kind of payment for a job.
How to get a Job early? Follow these tips
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
Adidas recruiting Software Engineer Experienced(4 Years) candidates candidates nearby Gurgaon,.Adidas vacancies for Software Engineer is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc.
Adidas Company recruits a lot of Experienced(4 Years) candidates candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with Diploma
, PG Diploma
are selected to full fill the vacancies in IT Software-Engineer
job field. The candidates nearby Gurgaon, can apply for Software Engineer position in Adidas. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the Adidas recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of IT Software-Engineer
. To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of Adidas and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of Adidas and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in Adidas and near your city and get a secured career.
Jobs By Roles Jobs By Cities