We are Silicon Labs. We are the leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world.
We hire the most innovative talent in the world to solve the industry’s toughest problems, providing our customers with significant advantages in performance, energy savings, connectivity, security and design simplicity. Silicon Labs’ software and mixed signal engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including the Internet of Things, (IoT),internet infrastructure, TV tuners, as well as automotive and consumer radios. Our solutions are in products from the market leaders in home automation, electric vehicles, green technology, smart TVs and home voice control automation. We take pride in our products and in our people, and that’s one of the many reasons we continue to be awarded Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company by the Global Semiconductor Alliance.The Opportunity
IoT Platform Software is expanding to Hyderabad and is looking for a Software Engineer to help drive this expansion. In this role, you will be joining a new team of talented software engineers to deliver new features for our EFR/EFM product lines.
IoT Platform Software is responsible for delivering all MCU drivers and services, RTOS support, radio APIs, and embedded security features for Silicon Labs ICs. We work closely with the Silicon IC Design team to define the new features and functionality in our IoT ICs. We work with the Silicon Labs wireless protocol teams to enable our end customers to build amazing new IoT products.What You Will Do
- Deliver software components to support new features.
Qualifications Considered a Plus
- 0-5 years of hands-on embedded software development
- Strong C programming knowledge
- Exposure to highly resource-constrained, real-time, embedded environments.
- Experience with Assembly Language for at least one MCU (ARM, RISC-V, AVR, MSP430, 8051 or HC08)
- Experience writing and optimizing device drivers for MCU peripherals (UART, SPI, GPIO, i2c, RTC, DMA, Watchdog, etc.)
- Experience with one or more RTOS – Free RTOS, uc/OS, Zephyr preferred
- Proficiency with electronics bench test equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
- Experience working within a global organization
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Experience working at a semiconductor company
- Basic understanding of hardware IP architecture, development and verification
- Radio firmware experience at the PHY / MAC layers
- Zigbee, Bluetooth, Z-Wave, WiSun protocol stack experience
- Equity Rewards (RSUs)
- Insurance plans
- PF and NPS
- WFH Options
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.