Job title: Software Engineer
The department is part of the CONTROLLING AND FINANCE global team with the main focus to optimize business processes using standard process and use IT as key tools to add value to the organization.
The aim is to increase efficiency in the financial reporting processes and applications for Siemens which operates the world over. Clients/Business Partners are global Head Quarter Functions in Germany as well as similar functions which operate throughout the worldwide organization.This is your role. What part will you play?
Use Your Skills To Move The World Forward.
- Perform as a self-motivated software engineer, designing and implementing portions of a next-generation enterprise product.
- Create eminently high quality, testable units of code. Create and execute unit tests and contribute to integration test planning.
- Focus on delivering working results meeting the given functional requirements and quality attributes.
- Strong software development skills and familiarity with current industry best practices.
- Flexible working as a contributing member of a small collaborative team.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to travel to domestic and international locations.
- Experience with containers and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with deployment on cloud platforms (AWS, AZURE)
- Experience with API standards (REST, JSON, XML).
- Experience with modern software engineering methods and the respective tooling (e.g. Git)
This role is based in Kalwa - Mumbai, where youâll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries â and the shape of things to come.
Weâre Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inventiveness, and help us shape tomorrow.
We are committed to be an equal opportunity employer open to all irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, caste, region, religion, political ideologies, abilities, etc.Organization:
Controlling and FinanceCompany:
Siemens Technology and Services Private LimitedExperience Level:
Early ProfessionalJob Type: