:MinimalManagerial - No
Who are we?
If youâre a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systemsWhat will your job look like?
You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is...
Why You Will Love This Job
- Experience working on the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the Service Now tool.
- Service Now Experience should include scripting in Service Now, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration and deployment. Specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the Service Now platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications
- Good Experience of a Service Now development including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
- Candidates should possess the skill to develop on the Service Now platform including the customization of the service now core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, and Service Catalog, knowledge management ,service now portals etc.
- Service Now Experience should include scripting, platform configuration, design, and deployment.
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible for detailed technical solution analysis, design, implementation in service now
- Responsible to provide technical assessments, written documentation and technical expertise
- Responsible for continuous improvement by sharing experiences and knowledge with the team.
- Responsible for providing the quality and consistent service to clients.
- Good experience for implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Should have good working experience with ITSM tools is plus
- Custom application development on the Service Now platform including Custom UI Pages and content in the CMS.
- Excellent experience in service now Integrations (SOAP,REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports) is plus
- Experience on Orchestration and Discovery is plus
- Service Now Systems Administration and Service now Implementation Certified is plus
- ITIL process knowledge is must.
- ITIL V3 foundation certification is an Add-on.
- Experience with rebuilding legacy applications in Service Now a plus.
- Experience with upgrades/multiple versions is plus
You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce