:MinimalManagerial - No
Who are we?
If youâre a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systemsWhat will your job look like?
All you need is...
- You will work with different units (Version Manager, Development , Testing, customer) to provide software delivery from compilation to runtime (in simple and complex environments) by driving for error free configuration and zero downtime for all utilities.
- You will handle setup of various SCM (Software Configuration Management) environments and build mechanisms in Amdocs and non-Amdocs environments.
- You will provide full guidance on compiling, packaging and the SCM (Software Configuration Management) tool to development teams throughout all product life cycle phases.
- You will optimize the build process: Implement the latest tools and improve existing utilities.
- You will troubleshoot build errors (simple & complex) and provide immediate and long-term solutions.
- You will design, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. standalone, integrated, clustered) throughout the product life cycle (Development, Testing, UAT, Production) for internal and external users.
- You will configure third party software (Java, WebLogic, WebSphere,SQL Server Maven) in the different types of supported environments and builds in conjunction with development and architecture.
Why You Will Love This Job
- Good knowledge in Linux and shell scripting.
- Hands on experience on Linux server build and configuration.
- Hands on experience or fair understanding of Linux server migration.
- Experience on Linux cluster installation, configuration and management with in-depth knowledge on various cluster components.
- Understanding of various design process, HLD, LLD documentation.
- Experience in WebSphere 9.x, WebLogic 11 and WebLogic 12c Administration which includes setting up clustered WebSphere/WebLogic Application Servers, JDBC/Database/Driver, Node Manager, Transactions, JVM Memory Tuning and deployments and SSL configuration.
- Proficiency in ssh, Rsync, Scp, Shell, YUM, Rpm, commands
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Hands on Production Support Experience
- Hands on Experience of L3 support
- Well versed in DevOPS concepts, Ansible, Jenkins
- Experience in Configuring & Administrating Apache Webservers.
- Experience in Configuring, Administrating Oracle Webogic, Tomcat
- Experience in administering and troubleshooting Zookeeper, Kafka
- Knowledge in Load Balancers and NW concepts
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
- You will have a wide scope of activities.
- You will support excellent products and provide solutions.
- You will have extensive opportunities for professional development.