Precisely is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. Preciselyâs data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative team.
As a Senior Software Engineer,
you will be part of the team that designs and develops desktop and cloud-based offerings targeting the enterprise level and SMB customer base. You will be deeply involved in leading the Design, development, unit testing and collaborating across the organization with architects, UX experts, product managers and other software developers for developing solutions. You are expected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology.Responsibilities
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop Data management products from scratch.
- Define architecture with end to end technical ownership of the product features.
- Strong Java developer involved in design and development of Java based web and desktop based products/solutions.
- Practical experience with Machine learning frameworks and algorithms.
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Code reviews
- Interaction with other functional areas like Product Management/Support/Services to understand the requirements/issues and translate them into technical specification/solutions.
- Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable
- Collaborate with and mentor members of the team and other coworkers
- Be agile and embrace change
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
(Competencies, Education, Training, Work Experience, Specialized)
- UG â B.Tech/B.E. OR PG â M.S. / M.Tech
- At least 4 years of experience in designing and developing products
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in Java & J2E technologies, Spring is required.
- Good understanding of design patterns, data structures & architectural patterns and hands on experience to apply them in day to day design
- Hands on experience in machine learning concepts like supervised learning, unsupervised learning, confusion matrix, classification & regression algorithms, clustering, CART trees is required.
- Good programming & analytical skills
- Working knowledge of angular & Type Script. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment
- NLP exposure
- Familiarity with graph-based databases.
- Experience in AWS services, dockers and Kubernetes
- Domain knowledge around data quality, master data management, matching and entity resolution
- Hands on experience around Neural networks.
- Deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Front end development using Angular
Apply for this job online Apply
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.