As a Software Engineer, you will be working at the forefront of building new, innovative AI solutions with Unscrambl. Our fast growing team is looking for talented Software Engineers who will extend and improve integration, build features that drive customer adoption, and evolve our systems to scale with rapidly increasing customer demand.
Some of the tasks you will be involved in are as follows:
- Define, design, and implement software applications.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles.
- Must be able to independently design code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate in a fast paced environment with multiple teams in a large organization (software development, QA, Project/Release Management, Build and Release, etc.,).
- Provide on-call support for production product issues.
Write back to us if:
- You have a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related field with 3-5 years professional experience in software development
- You are proficient in at least one modern object oriented programming language such as Java or Typescript
- You have a good understanding of CS fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
- You have working knowledge of UNIX or Linux systems
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You're obsessed with code quality and customer experience
- You have attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly
- You have excellent problem solving skills