As a Software engineer - Merchant Integration you will be providing support to our merchants,
What you will do?
- In isolating, diagnosing, reproducing and fixing technical issues in a timely manner.
- This role requires you to identify and root cause of product defects and offer a quick resolution in collaboration with our developers if necessary.
- To be successful in this role, you must be highly motivated, self-starter, self-learner, and have a sense of urgency.
- Should be passionate about resolving complex technical problems and willing to embrace challenges.
What you will need to be successful?
- Works directly with developers, merchant and internal teams on pre-integration/post-integration issues to provide technical support, consulting and best practices.
- Addressing technical queries on payment APIs, and Plugins and transactions.
- Communicates technical issues to merchants and internal departments.
- Provide timely resolution to our merchant and assist them with Level 1 support with product knowledge and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Enhance the overall experience of our merchants by providing support for technical issues.
- Analysing logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems and escalate it to the product team in a timely manner.
- To explain complex information in simple, clear terms to non-IT personnel.
- Additional skills required: - Ability to deal with complex issues. - Logical thinker - Good analytical and problem-solving skills. - Up-to-date technical knowledge. - An in-depth understanding of the product and process.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills. - Accurate records keeping. - Excellent communication skills. Proficiency in English (both written and verbal)
- Any Bachelor's degree (Technical degree preferred).
PayU, the fintech-arm of Naspers, is a leading financial services provider in global growth markets. We use our expertise and heritage in cross border and local payments to extend the services we offer to merchants and consumers. Our innovative technology, developed in-house as well as through investments and strategic partnerships, empowers billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online, extending the reach of financial services.
Our local operations span 50+ growth markets across Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. Here we deliver fast, simple and efficient financial services technology that unlocks access to more than 2.3 billion consumers in our regions.
Regulated under the Reserve Bank of India, PayU India has advanced solutions to meet every digital payment need. The company has an in-depth understanding of the vast and intricate details of the Indian market and its payment landscape. The company brings convenience and trust through continuous innovation leveraging technology.
PayU India forays into two business verticals - payment offerings under PayU Payments Services Ltd. and alternate lending under PayU Finance. Headquartered in Sohna Road, Gurgaon, the company has a presence in Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore and has a total strength of 700+ employees. Anirban Mukherjee is the CEO for PayU India working with the global CEO Laurent Le Moal.
Under the aegis of PayU Payments Services Ltd., PayU provides payment gateway solutions to online businesses through its cutting-edge and award-winning technology. In India, PayU covers nearly 60% of the airline business and 90% of the entire e-commerce business and processes over INR 120,000 crores worth of digital payments annually (at current run rates). The company offers more than 70 local payment methods and serves more than 350,000 merchants including leading e-commerce businesses in India. The company also empowers SMBs, enabling them to accept mobile and online payments with minimum development effort.
With credit being the key business priority, PayU has also developed LazyPay, an alternate lending platform to offer credit solutions such as Small Ticket Credit (Buy Now, Pay Later),App based personal loans and Point of Sale Credit (Merchant EMI). Since its launch in 2017, LazyPay has gained significant traction and has disbursed 20mn+ loans to a customer base of a million user.
PayU is bullish on investment opportunities in India. The company has been an aggressive investor, committed to the evolution of fintech in the country. PayU has spent about $250 million over the past three years in Asia's third-largest economy and is further scouting for more lucrative investment and acquisition opportunities to fuel growth.