Our MS Service Line is looking forward to hire a .NET FullStack
professionals who thrive on challenges and desires to make a real difference in the business world.
The shortlisted candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Should have the ability to effectively communicate complex technical designs within the team, and able to guide the team to achieve project goals.You are required to have skills in the following areas:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in .NET environment.
- Should have experience in ASP.Net/ C#/ MVC.NET and .NET Core, Web Services, SQL Server , REACT/Angular.js, Angular 4/6/8, SSIS, SSRS, Azure SQL
- Technically fluent in-service oriented technologies Experience in integrating loosely coupled systems API protocols such as SOAP & REST using WCF & WebAPI.
- Good understanding of network, databases; designing, developing, deploying, testing solutions in a cloud environment.
- Good experience with Git including Branching Strategies, Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team,
- Team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Proven experience in developing enterprise and solution level architectural designs.
- Experience is working closely with the onsite team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Payroll systems/ domain is a plus
- Azure experience would be an added advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Problem solving and Debugging skills
- Proactive and Passionate to learn.
- Participate in the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, and deliver.
- Provide technical expertise in the development of applications
- Understand the detailed application requirements and collaborate with project /development teams to ensure quality function, features, and user experience.
- Participate in requirement analysis along with the BA, validate the business requirements.
- Understand the solution, delivery methodology and delivery schedule and plan the deliverables.
- Ensure alignment between the business scenarios and technical solutions.
- Develop and Unit test the Web application.
- Own Design Documentation.
- Ensure code is regression free, documented and unit tested.
- Source Code Management and versioning.
- Conduct Quality Assurance, System testing, support UAT, and Go-live readiness.
- Production deployment of the Web application.
- Actively engage in technical discussions, share ideas, and contribute to cohesive development framework and coding standards.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables effectively.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the consumer experience.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and take on challenging research opportunities.
- Solid understanding of best practices in web application development.
- Exceptional attention to detail and design.