0 to 3 Years Salary not disclosed Your Profile matches the job
Posted: 1 Month ago
Do you like helping customers solve technical problems?
Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies?
Do you have a knack for helping companies understand infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches?
Do you thrive for the chance to be consultative while leading the launch of a project on a trajectory to success?
Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform?
As a Partner Management Solution Architect within Amazon Internet Services Pvt Ltd (AISPL),you will have the opportunity to work with AWS customers and Born In Cloud Partners looking to integrate this exciting new service into their overall cloud strategy. This is an ideal role for someone who has experience working for a startup or systems integrator or large consulting firm. In this role you will advise and develop the technical capabilities of our partners so they can be successful in the cloud. Working with these large partners is a team effort that will require influence and coordination with many stakeholders. The ability to handle complex relationships and work in a team environment is a key requirement.
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the Amazon Web Services technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the Amazon Web Services platform.
External Job Description
This is an ideal role for someone who has experience working for a startup or systems integrator or large consulting firm. In this role you will advise and develop the technical capabilities of our partners so they can be successful in the cloud. Working with these partners is a team effort that will require influence and coordination with many stakeholders. The ability to handle complex relationships and work in a team environment is a key requirement.
In this role you will enable partners to achieve their most challenging business and organizational goals through well-managed complex transformation of IT using strategic application of AWS cloud technologies. As a trusted partner advocate, IT Transformation Specialist will help organizations understand, plan and implement best practices around advanced AWS-supported scenarios, and drive migrations of enterprise application workloads to AWS cloud and build repeatable solution offerings in this space. They develop cloud strategies based on IT standards, leading customers and partners over technical and business hurdles of cloud adoption using agile project management approaches.
This role covers a broad range of relevant technologies including: networking, security, compute, storage, database, enterprise applications, ITSM life cycle, and requires strong technical and business leadership including project management, value analysis, change and risk management.Roles & Responsibilities
- Technical leader in the area of cloud computing for our partners
- Participate in webinars and public speaking
- Author whitepapers, technical articles and blog posts
- Participate in Practice and AWS Competency building, COE efforts
- Assist with RFP responses and architecture validation of projects
- Organize technical workshops and facilitate the sharing of knowledge across the teams
- Assist partners define the approach, tools, and end state architecture as they migrate customers to Amazon Web Services
- Assist partners build industry & technology solutions on top of AWS platform
- Drive customer POCs to completion
- Work closely with Partner Managers, Partners and AWS Professional Services during the lifecycle of the POC customer engagements
- Validate partner POC architectures, deliverables, SOWs, project plans, and other assets required to successfully deliver customer engagements
- Strategy & Innovation: articulate business/industry fundamentals ( e.g., ROI, CBA, TCO); understand regulations and operational excellence; familiarity with business strategy and trends in the IT industry (e.g., CI/CD, IoT, Predictive Analytics)
- Technology Breadth: demonstrate architectural best practices applied across a breadth of technologies to solve organizational problems, articulate views/roadmaps for future development, and understand the interaction between infrastructure, operations, and development
- Technology Depth: demonstrate detailed knowledge of concepts, implementation, patterns, and issues of at least one technology area; demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate information about new technologies and business models
Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
- Experience working with global teams
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Passion for working with global systems integrators
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise architectures for Fortune 1000 companies
- Deep experience in four of these technology areas: relational databases, analytics, applications and web servers, application security, networking, data encryption, storage, or application development
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 10 or more years of related experience
- Compile, deliver, and evangelize end-to-end technology roadmaps that guide IT transformation toward cloud computing
- Compile, develop, and deliver architectural guardrails, and align with IT strategy
- Influence stakeholders and ensure compliance within many technology domains that comply with technical and business requirements
- Serve as a subject matter expert to guide technology strategy by convincing decision makers across multiple domains and working with architects in each domain
- Know Infrastructure and application discovery tools, have worked with industry leading compute and database migration tools, have worked on data center or application migration projects.
- BS level degree required, computer science, business or math background preferred;
Advanced degrees in engineering and/or business. * Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to enterprise IT infrastructure
- Experience working with/for partners like SIs/BICs/Global Systems Integrators and knowing the market landscape
- Global Sales and Solutioning delivery experience w/ global F500 enterprise customers and partners
- Use of AWS services in distributed environments with Enterprise Software
- Cloud and/or AWS experience; AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Level
- Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, MSFT and custom Java/.NET applications.
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Teamlease does not charge any kind of payment for a job.
How to get a Job early? Follow these tips
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
Amazon recruiting Software Engineer/Programmer Experienced(Fresher) candidates candidates nearby Gurgaon,.Amazon vacancies for Software Engineer/Programmer is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc.
Amazon Company recruits a lot of Experienced(Fresher) candidates candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with BCA
are selected to full fill the vacancies in IT Software-Engineer
job field. The candidates nearby Gurgaon, can apply for Software Engineer/Programmer position in Amazon. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the Amazon recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of IT Software-Engineer
. To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of Amazon and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of Amazon and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in Amazon and near your city and get a secured career.
Jobs By Roles Jobs By Cities