Position OverviewRole DescriptionOperations provides support for all of Deutsche Banks businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centers such as London, New York, F
Position OverviewRole Description
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Banks businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centers such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centers in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the banks platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimized and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
You will be joining Operations Reference Data Services, ORDS
sits within (CIB) division of Deutsche Bank and plays an integral part in the firms first line of defence against financial crime, reducing the risk of working with new clients, while ensuring client relationships are on boarded and maintained efficiently. RDS provide a golden source of quality reference data across the bank, underpinning the firms key Regulatory, Control & Governance standards.
The Book Reference Data function is focused on creation and maintenance of trading books utilized by traders for recording daily trade transactions. The team is involved in maintaining data quality, periodic recertification of books, change management as well as adhering to the regulatory requirements like Basel III, MiFID, BCBS etc that have significant impact on the data we store.
The analyst role is an operations function where you will be involved in books creation and maintenance, assist and resolve issues coming from the bookrunners and financial controllers in a timely basis and preparing periodic MIS for the management perusal.What Well Offer You
Please be aware there are regional differences to DB benefits and you will need to check the correct package per advert.
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that youll enjoy
Your Key Responsibilities
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your Skills And Experience
- Responsible for trader book creation and maintenance including amendments and book closures. Perform book reconciliation with respective trade capture systems as well as other data quality related initiatives.
- Make sure to raise risk in the process to Reporting line both regionally and functionally.
- Ensure any issues are escalated to the line managers and relevant management.
- Attend relevant meetings, discussions and provide value adds
How Well Support You
- Actively supports the business strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution
- Acts as a role model for new employees, providing help and support to facilitate early integration and assimilation of their new environment
- Good knowledge of financial industry, various regulations impacting banks.
- Good Communication skills.
- Should be a team player, determined and hardworking.
- Attention to details.
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs