1+ years of hands on experience in full stack software development for cloud
1. Ability to take a high level architecture / design and decompose the same at module level and from module level to functional units.
2. Hands-on coding, debugging, and release capabilities
3. Familiarity with best practices of Software Engineering, especially Agile development methodologies
4. Familiarity with source code control systems (preferable git)
5. Candidates must have a flair for writing code to produce world class UI / UX, with minimum supervision and excellent communication skills
7. Strong knowledge of Python or similar scripting on the server side8. Experience in working with some RDBMS and SQL.
1. Ability to work both on Linux and Windows systems
2. Experience in creating applications for virtual hosted environments – Cloud, Virtual Appliance (VMs) and SaaS is highly desirable.3. Knowledge of Mongo DB is desirable
Slicer's mission is to transform analytics in
the fashion and apparel industry. Slicer's breakthrough platforms and analytics
products, help organizations generate relevant insight faster and better, businesses
monitor their performances dynamically, improve quality of decisions and
formulate their strategic path.
Slicer is headquartered in Singapore with a development and service centre in Bangalore.