As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world
• This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• 7-9 years of Software Testing experience; spanning across Automation & Functional Testing using BDD/TDD.
• Experience working in Agile, Incremental & Iterative, Scrum, XP, or Lean environments, CI/CD.
• Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
• Strong experience in designing and developing test automation framework, test scripts and tools
• Automation Development Experience with tools like Selenium, JUnit ,Mockhito, Concord ion, Cucumber, Test Complete, UFT etc.
• Exposure to Basic Java / .NET development environment.
• Strong knowledge of REST web services implementation.
• Awareness of basic Object Oriented programming (Classes/Methods, Etc.) and version control with GitHub etc.
• Knowledge business domains and key business drivers like Securities Services, financial systems etc. influencing quality of software applications.
• Proven ability using Linux/Unix.
• Working knowledge of Quality Center, Jenkins, JIRA, confluence, various monitoring/alerting tools, Database/SQL.
Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.