As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Knowledge of application, data, and data architecture disciplines (data modelling)
- Understanding of data architecture and design across all systems
- Working knowledge in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- 7+ years of experience in Database technologies.
- Proficient in PL/SQL, including triggers, stored procedures, queries, etc.
- Solid experience in design, coding, testing, performance tuning and debugging techniques
- Proficient with Data Modeling tools such as Erwin etc.
- Solid understanding of Data Governance and its principles
- Over 5 to 7 years of experience with Relational Databases (Oracle Pref) and 2 to 3 years of experience with No-SQL database (Pref on Elastic Search, Cassandra)
- Working knowledge of ETL (Informatica or Oracle Data Integrator)
- Working Knowledge of Reporting tools (Tableau & OBIEE)
- Knowledge of open source tools and utilities
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus.
- Experience with source control repositories (CVS and subversion etc.) is a plus
- Exposure to the Contact Center Platform is a strong plus
- 1+ years of experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) / Pivotal cloud Foundry including entitlement , IAM policy and database as service. AWS certification adds more value.
The behavioral requirements of this role are as follows:-
- High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver.
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels..
- Must be a Team Player and able to work independently.
- Ability to gather and understand requirements, create data flow diagrams.
- High level of responsibility and Ownership from inception through to implementation.
- The candidate should have a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Good analysis skills in order to aid in trouble shooting and problem solving
- Good testing principles as well as good defect management skills
- Flexibility and drive to learn new technical areas like Java, automated testing etc
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. recruiting Software Engineering-Database Developer Experienced(4 Years) candidates candidates nearby Hyderabad,.JPMorgan Chase & Co. vacancies for Software Engineering-Database Developer is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc. JPMorgan Chase & Co. Company recruits a lot of Experienced(4 Years) candidates candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech are selected to full fill the vacancies in IT Software-Engineer job field. The candidates nearby Hyderabad, can apply for Software Engineering-Database Developer position in JPMorgan Chase & Co.. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the JPMorgan Chase & Co. recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of IT Software-Engineer . To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in JPMorgan Chase & Co. and near your city and get a secured career.