As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.Responsibilities :
Primary Skill Set
- building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- identifying technical problems and developing software updates and 'fixes'
- working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in development with a sound foundation of best practices of coding standards.
- Excellent Analytical skills and Problem solving/investigation approach
- Understanding of architecture and design principles.
- Experience in DevOps tools like Jenkins and experience in AWS/PCF
- Strong in Java/J2EE technologies and well versed in Java patterns.
- Experience in developing RESTful API's.
- Experience on working with JDK 1.8, Maven and GIT\\BitBucket
- Hands-On using latest frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data\\Hibernate ORM and Microservices.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working with event store like Kafka is nice to have