As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
• Someone with a record of success delivering complex software engineering projects. You've build software 'from the scratch' - all the way from inception to production use by an active customer.
• Someone with strong knowledge and Hands-on experience on Go or Java.
• Have Proven Experience of API Architecture and implementation.
• Strong desire to learn and mentor others in the team.
• Team oriented approach - can effectively lead a project or participate as an effective team member as well as cross-functionally with other Line of Business.
• Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
• Someone with around 7 or more years of experience that encompasses the above.
• Will be responsible for technical aspect of our backend and participate in complex conception issues.
• Add features to and refactor existing code in our IaC terraform providers and/or other tech products.
• Working with multitude of technologies: Primarily Go and Java, and build highly scalable code base.
• Working in hybrid environment that mixes with the cloud based infrastructure (on-Prem Cloud and AWS).
• Working in Agile development process, as needed (SCRUM/KANBAN).Tech Stack
• Go , grpc
• Java , Reactive programming
• Experience of API Architecture
• Knowledge on Database
Good to Have
• Docker + Kubernetes
• Cloud Foundry
• Distributed Databases