As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience in Java/J2EE, Angular JS and tomcat.
- Good experience in Oracle Database and PLSQL
- Experience and working knowledge of middleware and messaging technology.
- Agile SDLC work experience is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Good to have Cloud, and any BI reporting platform such as tableau or micro strategy
- Be able to communicate effectively and work closely together with business clients, technology teams, support partners and stakeholders to deliver and support business aligned solutions.