Description: The role sought is for an Application developer at the Mumbai - India Technology Center. The Mumbai team works with close coordination with larger Global Application Development team based in North America.
• As a developer you will participate in application design and development. • Participate in design and code reviews, incorporate security requirements into design, and provide input to information/data flow. • Comply with project life cycle methodology and adhere to IT control policies and guidelines. • Incorporate corporate architectural standards into application design specifications. • Identify applicable system platform, components, dependencies, document application specifications. • Analyze performance issues and resolution recommendations • Provide uniform integration into legacy systems. • Analyze performance issues and resolution recommendations The individual will need to be very flexible with ability to react quickly to changing business needs.
Qualifications • 5-8 years of overall IT Experience • Core Skills - Strong Object orientation Concepts - Must be good in Java/J2EE hands on - Exposure to web services (Rest/Soap),concepts and implementation - Good hands on experience in Spring Core, MVC, Spring JDBC - Exposure to UI frameworks like Angular V2/V4 or ReactJS - Should have knowledge of PL/SQL, ORM (MyBatis/Hibernate) and basic Linux/UNIX - Hands-on experience on Eclipse/IntelliJ, JUnits, Maven, BitBucket/GIT, and JIRA - Should be an Agile Practitioner - Preference for knowledge on Cloud, CI/CD (Jenkins/Sonar),Test Automation (TDD/BDD) experience - Take ownership of business-critical and complex applications - Good Problem Solving & Analytical skill
• Desired: - Amazon Web Services / Cloud Foundry - Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
• Other - BFSI (Banking Finance Service and Insurance) domain experience preferred - Should be able to translate business requirements into high level design, detail technical design and implementation. - Identify technical improvements, Process Improvements, innovative solutions and suggest
• Soft Skills - Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Proactively identify and communicate issues leveraging standard monitoring and alerting tools, and work to resolve issues liaising with 3rd party resolver teams as necessary. - A good listener and should articulate ideas in writing and verbally to any audience in a way where these are understood and achieve the goals intended with that communication - Have ability to work effectively with teams/people having different skill sets, personalities, work styles, or motivation level - Readiness to work 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM IST to provide for overlap with US teams
• Process & Management - Maintain documentation on issues, corrective actions in-line with best practice to ensure knowledge accessibility and continuous learning within team - Look to proactively develop operate knowledge and skills by sharing experiences and attending relevant training - Proactively improve support services by building upon best practice and tools - Awareness of industry standard SDLC processes for quality management - Knowledge of software estimation techniques
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. recruiting Software Engineering- Java Developer Experienced(4 Years) candidates candidates nearby Mumbai,.JPMorgan Chase & Co. vacancies for Software Engineering- Java Developer is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc. JPMorgan Chase & Co. Company recruits a lot of Experienced(4 Years) candidates candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech are selected to full fill the vacancies in IT Software-Engineer job field. The candidates nearby Mumbai, can apply for Software Engineering- Java Developer position in JPMorgan Chase & Co.. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the JPMorgan Chase & Co. recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of IT Software-Engineer . To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in JPMorgan Chase & Co. and near your city and get a secured career.