As a member of our Software Engineering Group, you'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The candidate has to be someone who is highly motivated, capable of conceptualizing and implementing clear, quality code and develop robust software with minimum supervision. As a Software Engineer, you will contribute to the design, development and deployment of various software components for mission critical systems in a globally distributed framework.
• Work with Product Owners and other team members to refine user stories and build features for products.
• Design, develop, test, debug and maintain applications for scalable and extensible applications as a full-stack Software Engineer.
• Deploy applications in Linux/ UNIX and Windows environments.
• Cloud Development and Deployment: Support deployment of applications into Private and Public clouds.
• Produce high quality code utilizing Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development techniques.
• Deliver software through automation: Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
• Showcase secondary T shaped skills and play the role of a business analyst/ designer/ quality analyst/ release engineer based on the team's needs.
• Participate in Sprint retrospectives to drive continuous improvement within the scrum team.
• Participating in code reviews and ensuring that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
• Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
• 6+ years of experience in designing and developing Java/ J2EE Applications.
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes.
• Full Software Development Life Cycle experience within an Agile framework.
• Expert-level coding skills with Java and J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, etc.
• Expert-level hands-on knowledge of Web Services (SOAP & RESTful),API building experience with micro-services, Kafka and Web Sockets.
• Experience on developing applications on private and public cloud like, Cloud Foundry, AWS, etc.
• Hands-on experience in using Databases like DB2, Oracle and Cassandra.
• Usage of GIT version control system and IntelliJ (or similar IDE).
• Application Servers -Deep understanding of multiple application server platforms such as Apache Tomcat
• Excellent working knowledge on Linux / Unix / Windows operating systems.
• DevOps Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment skills- using Jenkins, Maven, Cucumber, etc.
• Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
• A delivery-focused approach and the ability to work independently with strict deadlines.
• Top-notch high energy communication skills and collaboration skills.
• Ability to quickly ramp up and become productive on new technologies and strategies.
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
• Appreciation of Controls and Compliance processes for application support
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. recruiting Software Engineering- JAVA Full Stack Experienced(4 Years) candidates candidates nearby Hyderabad,.JPMorgan Chase & Co. vacancies for Software Engineering- JAVA Full Stack is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc. JPMorgan Chase & Co. Company recruits a lot of Experienced(4 Years) candidates candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech are selected to full fill the vacancies in IT Software-Engineer job field. The candidates nearby Hyderabad, can apply for Software Engineering- JAVA Full Stack position in JPMorgan Chase & Co.. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the JPMorgan Chase & Co. recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of IT Software-Engineer . To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in JPMorgan Chase & Co. and near your city and get a secured career.