Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 23rd Nov'20 and 28th Dec'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Understanding of MVC design patterns
3. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
4. Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their query languages
5. Experience with PHP, React, Redux, Node, and ES6 and unit testing
6. This is an engineering role and more of a problem solving role for someone who happens to be an excellent engineer; it may be a good fit if you enjoy building stuff, solving challenging problems, have strong analytical skills, like working long hours, and want to be either a founder or a growth PM in the near to mid future
Working in the CEO's office, you can expect to be involved in a cross-functional, diverse, and exciting role that focuses on the software development life-cycle, right from ideation to delivery. Apart from engaging and reporting directly to the CEO, the candidate will have the opportunity and freedom for product conceptualization at the ground level by working directly with the R&D team, team leaders and directors, and the best technology brains accessible for innovations.