Req #: 190098073
Location: Hyderabad, TG IN
Job Category: Technology
Employment Type: Full Time
• Design, develop, code, test, debug and deploy applications for scalable and extensible applications as a full-stack Software Engineer.
• Flexibility to play the role of a business analyst or designer or developer or tester or release engineer in the team based on the demand.
• Produce high quality code utilizing Test Driven Development techniques.
• Participate in retrospectives to drive continuous improvement within the feature team.
• Participating in code reviews and ensuring that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications
• Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
• Automation: Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
• Cloud Development and Deployment: Support deployment of applications into Private and Public clouds.
• 6+ years of experience in designing and developing Java Applications
• 2+ years of experience with software engineering and automation
• 4+ years of hands-on working experience with Java
• Master’s Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or Equivalent Certification
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
• Full Software Development Life Cycle experience within an Agile framework
• Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices on configuration management and code refactoring.
• Expert-level implementation skills with Java and J2EE, Apache Tomcat, GIT, Eclipse (or similar IDE)
• Expert-level hands-on knowledge of Spring Framework, Web Services (SOAP & RESTful),API build experience with Microservices and Web Sockets, AWS / GAIA, Kakfka and Cassandra
• Application Servers – Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms such as Apache Tomcat
• Excellent working knowledge of Linux / Unix / Windows
• Build and Release skills using Jenkins, Maven/ Ant, GIT, Jenkins, Cucumber, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, DevOps models and tools
• Proven problem solving and analytical skills
• A delivery focused approach and the ability to work independently with strict deadlines
• Superior communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to work fast and quickly ramp up on new technologies and strategies
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• Appreciation of Controls and Compliance processes for application support