Software Engineering - Java - MumbaiJob Description
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. Youll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environmentone that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.Required Skills
Nice To Have
- Spring Framework experience - Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security
- Good understanding of RDMS(Oracle) along with ORM technologies with expertise in following - JPA, SpringData
- Knowledge of Design Patterns for scalable Architecture.
- Build tools: Maven, Gradle
- Testing: JUnit, Mockito, PowerMockito, Spring Test Framework
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
Knowledge of Cloud (CloudFoundry, AWS)
ReactJS, npm,UI Testing librariesDesired Characteristics
- You should have an ability to provide solutions to issues and requirements
- You should have proven ability to enhance operational excellence and organizational change
- You should be self-motivated, result-oriented and an excellent team player
- You should have excellent multitasking skills and delegations skills
- You should have ability to influence and engage direct/indirect reports and peers, including negotiation and conflict management.
- You will participate in design and code reviews, incorporate security requirements and provide inputs to data flows and any performance issues.
- You will work closely with colleagues across the firm to architect and develop projects and ensuring that project is running on time in accordance with firm-wide guidelines
- You will perform development by translating the software design into code in accordance to quality requirements
- You will perform regular internal technical co-ordination / review to ensure risk identification/mitigation.