As a contributing member of cloud/e-Commerce
team, you will:
in building/expanding the back-end cloud infrastructure to deliver Nyolus
public cloud, private cloud, and e-Commerce services for global customers.
· Work on mobile apps and web development
to ensure Nyolus delivers fantastic cloud products and services with
unparalleled customer experiences.
· Develop, test, validate, and implement new cloud products and
services for multiple platforms, hand-held devices, and browsers.
· Come up with ideas for the overall success of Nyolus, its employees,
customers, and stakeholders.
· Perform all additional tasks related to
Nyolus’ business needs as and when needed.
jQuery, JSON, PHP, HTML, CSS, XML, Node.js.
· Knowledge of WordPress, Joomla, and building
Android and iOS Apps.
or writing/using Java-based APIs (SOAP, REST); MVC design pattern; and knowledge
of code versioning systems, specifically, Git.
· Knowledge of
E-commerce and merchant gateway integration to support
credit card, debit card, and other e-Payment customers.
· Preference will be given to those capable of multi-tasking in
a startup environment.