Individual Consultant – Software Quality Assurance Engineer (For Indian Nationals only) - 01 position
Location : New Delhi, INDIA
Education: A first-level university degree or professional qualification in computer science, information systems, or related field. International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Foundation Level certification is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant technical experience in software quality assurance or related area is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant technical experience in different types and levels of software testing including functional and non-functional.
- Practical experience of test documentation creation such as Test plans, Test cases, Traceability matrix, Test reports etc. Experience in developing Test Automation Framework and designing automated testing suites using .NET and C# is required. Practical experience of Selenium WebDriver is required. Knowledge of other web application automation tools such as Cypress, Puppeteer, Playwright, Protractor etc. is desirable.
- Knowledge of RESTful and SOAP APIs as well as experience with respective testing tools such as JMeter, SoapUI, Postman etc. is required.
- Experience with SCM and build tools such as Azure Devops/TFS is required.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience testing .NET, .NET core and C# based web applications.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience with Angular, Bootstrap, D3, CSS and HTML
- Minimum of 2 years working experience with any of the following modern database systems (MariaDB, Microsoft SQL server, Elastic stack).
- Experience with Agile development approaches such as SCRUM is required.
Minimum of 3 years of experience with Agile and associated development techniques including:
- Iterative Development
- Unit Testing
- Automated Builds & Deployment of Software solutions
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of formal testing levels and deployment methods from conception through to go-live (integration, system, regression, and UAT testing)
Languages: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position, fluency in English is required; Knowledge of Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish language is an advantage.