ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation towards the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Weâre disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.What You Get To Do In This Role
As a Software Engineer â Quality Engineering, you will be a key member of the SecOps Applications team driving the quality of our products and services to the next level. You will work within our agile software development process and have an important impact on the Security Operations Engineering team. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies as well as quality testing frameworks & tools using Java, Jenkins, JUnit, Selenium and more.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 4 to 6 years of experience in quality engineering and/or software application development.
- Strong experience in working with wide variety of test automation frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins).
- Ability to create, execute and maintain scripts and tools for various testing frameworks.
- Desire to interact with many different software development teams to develop, test, deploy and report on product performance, quality, security and stability.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Self-starter and possess strong self-motivation
- Desire to seek continuous improvement in the quality assurance processes.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience