Job Description :We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everythJob Description
We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a magnificent place to do it. A detailed place to learn.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We dont need superheroes, just super minds.
What you need to make real what matter
- You should have Strong knowledge in software testing concepts, test lifecycle and methodologies.
- Good understanding of software development methodologies such as Agile, SAFe etc.
- Hands-on experience in leading and executing product and system testing.
- Solid grasp on test management tools e.g. RQM, QC, JIRA
- You should Possess basic knowledge in both UI and API based test automation.
- ISTQB Certification
- Do you have and engineering degree? With 3.5 - 5.5 years of demonstrable experience in Manual Testing.
- You should have knowledge of Automation tools such as UFT/QTP, Robot Framework, Protractor, JMeter etc.
- You will be supposed to Execute all levels of testing (Story testing, System Testing, Regression Testing).
- You need to Analyze user stories / use cases / features for validity and feasibility.
- You have to Collaborate closely with other team members and stakeholders.
- You should Ensure delivery quality throughout the Agile product lifecycle
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Were Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.