Role: Senior Software Test Specialist
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? Weâre looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a test professional and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Our supplier quality engineers help transform design developments into real products. Together with engineering, production, and strategic purchasing, they clarify: is this actually possible? And: which supplier is suitable to manufacture which components? Are you also interested in coordinating, clarifying, and explaining âas an active implementer in an innovative environment? Join our team and expand your own horizonWe Make Real What Matters
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- Test case writing/execution and test data creation for product enhancements and new features.
- Performing bug replication and verification for various EnergyIPÂŽ Service Pack releases.
- Write and maintain Test Automation scripts.
- Closely with development and product management teams to analyze and resolve product defects.
- Create and maintain testing documentation (test plans, test cases/scripts, defect reports, etc.).
- Responsible for certifying the release candidate for a particular release and sending QAC report to build and release team. You will also be required to present demos/training sessions to cross functional teams on the areas owned.
- We need a graduate - B.E. in Computer Science or equivalent with 5 to 7 years of experience as Software Quality Engineer in testing Java background applications and Database applications.
- Experience testing backend Java applications
- Exposure in Web Automation Testing using Selenium Webdriver
- Testing Web applications and experience working with Web Application Containers (eg. Tomcat, Jetty)
- Good knowledge in concepts of Web Services and Experience in testing web services (SOAP, REST)
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux, any programming/scripting language. Preferred, Java/JRuby
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex Java and database applications, XML concepts (XML Schema, XPath etc).
- Experience Messaging tools/technologies (Tibco, JMS, Kafka)
- Good Understanding of Software Development/Test Life Cycle. Exposure to Agile development methodology
- Experience in using Defect Tracking System. JIRA preferred, Test Management Tools - Test Rail preferred.
- Experience in using Software Configuration Management tools (Perforce, CVS etc.)