Treasury is responsible for the stewardship of financial resources how we fund the bank. We are their technology partners. Our vision is to be the benchmark technology organization in DB the strongest commercially, the most agile and the most accurate. Our products will be on time and on target more often than anywhere else in the bank. This role supports our Pool Benchmarks product. It: Offers trade execution, pricing, capture and risk management focused on cash money markets. Encodes our benchmark submission methodology (e.g. LIBOR),allowing straight-through execution or provision of suggested rates.What Weâ€™ll Offer You
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that youâ€™ll enjoy
Your Key Responsibilities
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your Skills And Experience
- Deep technical knowledge ofJava/J2EE frameworks and detailed understanding of various design patterns, Concepts, Architecture, performance tuning, etc. with experience working with SoA.
- Deep technical knowledge ofOracle11g/12c and RDBMS and detailed understanding of Data Warehousing Design Methodology, Data Warehouse Concepts, Database design/architecture, performance tuning, DBA etc with experience working with multi-terabyte data warehouses
- Strong knowledge of UI technologies (including but not limited to) Angular, Java script, Node, etc.
- Knowledge of Big data platforms and/or cloud technologies is a plus.
- Understanding of Banking, and Investment Banking Products; ideally experience of Risk Management systems.
- Experience of working in an Agile Development team practicing (SCRUM),KANBAN, XP. And familiarisation with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) delivery methodology concepts
- Experience building and working with continuous integration, deployment and automated test environments, including performance testing of large applications: Defining strategies for stress, concurrency and volume test and execution of those.
How Weâ€™ll Support You
- Knowledge of Java & Oracle
- Prior experience developing APIs and Microservices
- System, middleware e.g. MQ WebSphere, Oracle, Openshift container technology.
- Expert level knowledge in Java and Oracle
- Current working experience using Agile methodology
About Us And Our Teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create â€“ diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment
, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
Position OverviewTreasury is responsible for the stewardship of financial resources how we fund the bank. We are their technology partners. Our vision is to be the benchmark technology organization in DB the strongest commercially, the most agile a
Skills: Solution Engineer - Java Oracle
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years